Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend Suck .....

It was a boring weekend for me, stayed at home and doing nothing ..... Andrew asked me out on both nights { Friday and Saturday } but i said no coz my mum don't allowed me to go out yet coz she scared something might happen to me ..... Well i did some cleaning, ironing and re-decorating to my room { actually it still look the same hehehehe } god i did not know that i got a pile of clothes to iron, it took me like nearly 1 hour to finish all of it and after that i was so tired that i crash straight to my bed and sleep .....


Yesterday my aunt's, uncle's, my grandmum and my cousin's was here so at least i was not that bored coz of my younger cousin's playing roller-blading and making a lot of noise while me and my other cousin's sitting around watching Phantom Of The Opera and chat about where they went clubbing on the weekend, some of them went to M.O.S, some Club MoMo and some Zouk and when they asked me i told them i was at home and they can't believe that i stayed at home on a weekend night hehehehehe


Slept at about 10pm after they all got back home and woke up at about 11am this morning. now waiting for my breakfast of toasts and hot Milo { from now on i will try to have all my meals which is breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper everyday } so i think i can do it since I'm going to be at home for the rest of the week until its time for my operation in 2 weeks time ..... Ever since I'm at home i kinda missed going down to Starbucks Bugis Village to chill with the partners there, maybe i will go down this Friday coz they are having yet another Coffee Presentation .....


Ok my breakfast is ready so i will be back later for more updates ..... ciao


Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea.. U better be there.. Haha.. The game is created by alen.. Its kinda lame but i think u'll have fun... Lol..
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

huh LAME ????? then u ask me to come ????? ok ok i will come ok all becoz of u guys