Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finally ..... Hehehe

Finally i got my Oreo MacFlurry yesterday, drag myself to go all the way to my nearest MacDonald's { its like 10 minutes from my place } so the only thing now is my Starbucks drink that i had been craving like 4 weeks now and I'm going to get it tomorrow when i will be attending their Coffee Presentations .....

Oh since i was getting my Oreo MacFlurry i thought why not get my Big Mac too so i did and i really enjoying it a lot, having all that wile watching Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire { love that movie, like hell i love all the Harry Potter movies and can't wait for the next movie to be shown here } ok now I'm having my normal breakfast of toasts and hot Milo so i will go now and will be back later to update more ..... ciao



Cheers


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol... Harry potter.. So long nvr watch le.. Zzzz... U seriously love the big mac alot.. Haha.
BrAnDoN