Friday, March 16, 2007

It's Friday ..... It's Friday .....

Gosh how time flies so fast, just last Friday i met up with Andrew, Nikki, Fahmi, Shasha and Zac at Tantrics and now it's Friday yet again, is it me or is it like it's going to the end of the world where time goes so fast you won't even noticed it ..... Well i had decided to stay at home and get lot's of rest coz after i had the scanning last Monday i get restless and tired very fast { don't know why maybe my system still have not digest yet after no solid food for 2 days }

Gabby asked me out last night but i can't coz of this so stayed at home and watched tv which in the 1st place there is nothing to watched { missed those days when i have cable } so i decided to sleep early last night { which i have been doing for the past few weeks now } now i got nothing to do, just had my lunch and my medications and now just listening to some music from my iTunes, talk about music, been trying to download some Indonesian songs but i can't so pissed off with that coz i really like those few songs ..... Oh was kinda shocked to know that Rob and Amber was out of the race { did not watched it coz of the scanning and was too tired to watched the encore the following night } well now the rest of the teams are very happy that they are no long in the race coz most of the teams don't like them .....

Oh my dad got me a new web cam last night, was kinda surprised that he bought it for me when i just told him that my old one is no longer in working the night before, so now at least i can continue chatting and video conference at the same time with all my friends hehehehehe

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... No cable.. Hey cheer up.. thats wad www.alluc.org is for.. Lol...
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

hmmmmmm ..... kinda getting bored of www.alluc.org liao lor ..... hehehehehehehe