Monday, March 19, 2007

Late Lunch .....

Just had my lunch { had a late lunch coz i kinda got no appetite } and just took my medications and any minute i will get sleepy and just fall asleep, oh my neighbour son was here just now so played with him for a while { he is so cute }


Wanted to go to Starbucks Bukit Panjang but kinda lazy even tho there is 1 straight bus from my place and also the weather is kinda hot today so decided to stay at home { will get my Starbucks drinks this Friday when I'm at Starbucks Bugis Village for their Coffee Presentation } my mum is nagging at me at the moment coz im smoking { she ask me not to smoke since I'm not feeling well at the moment } but its been like 2 weeks that i did not smoke where can tahan hehehehehe ..... Oh wanted to take new pictures for my profile since last week but still have not take a single one yet coz don't know what to wear, where to take and kinda lazy also hehehehehe, but i will take it one of this days coz i promised someone that i will take some new pictures of me hehehehehehe


Ok got to go now coz I'm getting sleepy already so its sleeping time for me so i see you all later when i get up later and will update more post if i go any ..... ciao


Cheers

No comments: