Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally I Got My Drink .....

Finally after waiting for so long i finally got my Starbucks drinks, I'm now at the new outlet at The Ogilvy just beside Lau Pa Sat and i just got to know that Ridzwan is the store manager here so at least i know someone hehehehehe, now I'm having my Java Chip Frappe while i wait for Dick to finish work and meet me here and together we will go down to Starbucks Bugis Village for their Coffee Presentation, well the new outlet kinda small but cozy nothing much but i think there is something wrong with their air - con coz its kinda hot in here but everything is ok { they got a lot of pastries left lor } wanted to take some pictures but too scared later the partner will give me that kinda look { if you know what i mean } so i shall wait for Dick to come and let him do it for me hehehehehe


Andrew just sms me saying that Sheri had invited us to her birthday party later at Bar None but we are not confirm if we are going all up to Andrew { if he going then i will go } have not meet Sheri for a long time already, not sure is she as crazy as the last time when we all hang out and party together hehehehehe well those were the days and lets hope she is still the same { i think i know her longer then i know Andrew } when we both were working at Paulaner Brauhous at Wheellock Place { god that's donkey years ago }


Just sms Dick not to be late and he told me that it took 5 minutes for him to reach here from his working place and lets hope that's true coz i hate waiting for people, lets hope nothing is going to happen to me coz i really sick and tired of staying at home and my mum told me if anything happen i have to go home straight so keeping my fingers cross, maybe will have dinner 1st before we go down to Bugis Village coz I'm starting to get hungry again even though i eat something before i went out just now .....


Cheers

No comments: