Friday, March 16, 2007

720pm Friday Night .....

Its 720pm and I'm waiting for my mum to finish cooking dinner { so bloody hungry now } so while i wait i decided to go online and see what i can do or surf or chat or whatever i can find, wah the smell of my mum's cooking is killing me and guess what ????? She just told me that we have to wait for my dad to come back from work then we can have dinner { my dad is on the way home right not so not so bad } but I'm so bloody hungry i don't think i can wait any longer, I'm so hungry i can eat a cow { that's not true la hehehehehehe }

Chatting with Andrew right now, he is still in the office chilling out with his office's staffs ..... Been sleeping the whole day just now { must be the medication } Andrew just asked me to go for a drink at Alley Bar if I'm in town right now and now I'm chatting with Gabby about my so called problems .....

No comments: