Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday Morning .....

Woke up a bit late today { yeah yeah yeah been waking up so early nowsaday } maybe coz i was talking to my cousin over the phone till about 3am this morning, was gossiping about our other cousins, aunties and uncles { hehehehehe } and while talking to her over the phone i asked her any new and good malay songs and she told me a few { most of them were songs from Indonesian bands } so i download all of it and now I'm listening to it and i might say most of the songs were not bad at all .....


Was on msn with Gabby last night and he asked me meet for him for lunch today so now waiting for him to sms or call me to confirm where and what time to meet coz he is still sleeping right now, now I'm having my breakfast follow by my medications and I'm going to rest a bit since I'm going out later so i will update more later maybe after i got back from meeting Gabby so later ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: