Saturday, March 3, 2007

Ghost Rider .....

Just watched Ghost Rider and i might say that the movie is way cool even tho i don't like Nicholas Cage but i really enjoy the whole movie and is it me or he look younger in this movie hehehehe ..... So now that i had watched Norbit and Ghost Rider next in line would be Dreamgirls { yes i still have not seen Dreamgirls yet }

Well its a Saturday night and I'm staying at ho me yet again, when was the last time i went out and party on a weekend ????? That would be on the eve of CNY, yeah that's the night where i went out with Andrew and Sharon to Tantrics but it was so packed that we decided to leave the place after just 1 jug and went to karaoke till like 5am in the morning ..... Oh my check-up is set on the 7th of March which is this coming Wednesday, kinda scared but i think i know whats the outcome so I'm kinda prepare for the worst { the worst would be i had to undergo a minor operations }

Ok got to go and shower coz my mum is nagging for me to shower so we can have dinner together { wah its been a long time that we had a family dinner lor hehehehe }

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. Btw.. Sum1 told me he might have went 4 Botox(sorry if spelled wrongly)... lol..
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

who went for Botox?????