Monday, March 12, 2007

Back From Scanning .....

well just got back from telescopic scanning and boy was i scared, they find my veins too small and its hard to find a vain so they can inject sedation, they try twice on my right arm but both cant so the doctor try on my left arm and lucky for them and me it works then its finally time to do the scanning .....

Well it does not hurt a bit when they poked the telescope on me and i actually can see from the monitor whats going on hehehehehehe and it took only like 15 minutes and I'm out of the room and to the recovery room to rest and sleep but i was so wide awake until the nurse was shocked tat I'm not sleepy yet or worst still not sleepy at all so coz of that she sent me back to the day ward where the other nurse gave me some drinks and bread to eat and my medications and after that I'm on my home already and oh ya the 1st thing i ask the nurse was can i start to eat meat, vegs etc etc and she say YES and now I'm at home having my favourite Big Mac Meal hehehehehe and i told my mum to cook fried chicken, some meat, sotong in black sauce and kang kong for me to eat hehehehehe

Ok i got to go to enjoy my Big Mac so i update later .....

Cheers
P/S : As what the doctor said i might not need to go for the operation if the infections clear off within this 3 weeks so lets pray hard that i don't need to hehehehehe

No comments: