Friday, March 2, 2007

Not That Funny .....

Well finally got to watched Norbit and i might say that its not that funny but its entertaining, did laugh a bit but its kinda boring and lame at some points, but at least Eddie Murphy still have it, he is great in this kind of movie and too bad he did not win his Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his brilliant performance in Dreamgirls to that old guy from Little Miss Sunshine whom i can't remember his name hehehehe maybe he is too old for me to know him at the 1st place, so the next movie that I'm going to watch would be Ghost Rider even tho i don't like Nicholas Cage but i just want to see that movie coz saw the trailer and it looks good and kinda fun hehehehehe

Have not been going out lately and have not been going down to Starbucks Bugis Village, miss all the partners there. Well i go and visit them soon coz now I'm kinda down lately, was supposed to meet them yesterday for dinner but last minute my mum told me that we are going to my grand mum's place for dinner so had to cancel on them last night and was supposed to meet a friend to watch Ghost Rider today and follow by a seafood dinner at newton but yet again had to cancel it coz I'm not feeling that well today { been craving to have seafood at newton for a long time sob sob sob }

Ok la had to go to have my lunch and back to rest, will update later if i got something interesting to post......cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky i nvr watch norbit... I kinda got the feeling it'll be like epic movie... Have its funny bits but mostly lame... Lol..
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

ya lor, was kinda dissapointed about it la but lucky i watched it from www.alluc.org so i nvr waste my money watching it on the cinema hehehehehe