Saturday, March 17, 2007

Me Cooking .....

Well since nowsaday i keep on waking up early so for today i decided to help my mum to cook ..... Yeah some of you out there might be wondering { Ryan knows how to cook ????? } of coz i do but not that very good la just some simple dishes here and there, like for today i decided to cook Sambal Chicken Rice { its chicken rice with red sambal chicken sauce } hope it taste nicer then my mum's hehehehehe

So what's my plan for today ????? Think i will bring my younger cousin that stay just 2 doors away from me out since its the school holidays now { always would bring her out if its the school holidays } and maybe i can take some good pictures today { need new pictures for my profiles } but all that depends on how im feeling later .....

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea.. You dun look like a cook.. HaHa... Lol.. im worst.. I only eat instant noodles... XD
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

Eh i can cook ok ..... one of this days i will cook for u to eat ok hehehehehe