Sunday, March 25, 2007

Depression Gets Over Me .....

Maybe its just me but I'm starting to feel that I'm all alone in this world, don't know why I'm feeling that but it just did and I'm not liking it at all ..... I think it all started when i 1st got to know that I'm sick i start to get tired and restless easily, kinda losing my appetite, keep on thinking all the bad things { like i feel like dying, all my friends left me etc etc etc } feeling bored at home with nothing to do, feeling all lonely, feeling that there is someone in me telling that i don't have any friends { ever since i got sick } no one to talk too and the worst thing is that i really felt like dying .....


Was i just imagining all this due to my illness or all of this is true that depression is getting over me and that I'm going to die, all my friends have left me and I'm all alone in this world ..... Well i got no one to talk too, all of my friends are to busy with their own thing and i just can't possibly asked them to stop whatever they are doing and meet me and have a good talk over what I'm going through right now and i can't talk to my mum coz if i did she will make it into a big fuss and things will get even worst then its already is now so the only thing t do is just keep it in me and just go with the flow and see whats going to happen next, sometimes when i think about all this it got me thinking, is this a way God is trying to wake me up or he is trying to punish me for all the sins i have done buy making me ill and all this thoughts that I'm having right now, i can bet if i tell all this to my anyone they will tell me that I'm just making it up or maybe coz I'm sick and been staying at home too long that's why i start to think all this { but i just can't help it }


Ok then i got to go, going to shower and have my breakfast and then my medications and back to more sleep and rest which i have been doing for the past 4 weeks already so will update later ..... Ciao


Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. No worries.. In life sometimes... Friends come and go.. You cant always keep on to ya friends all the time.. Perhaps u should keep learning to make new ones.. If friends 4get u... Its their loss.. I'm sure someone like u will find lots of friends.. Cheer up.. And get well soon..
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

Yeah i know so thats why im not asking them to stop watever they are doing and be with me ..... So your birthday is today the 26th of March ?????

Anonymous said...

Actuaaly.. Its the 25th.. Lol..
BrAnDoN