Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh I So Missed You .....

Woke up this morning with the craving for any Starbucks drinks, I'm not sure the craving due to my illness or is just that its been a long time since i had one { have not been going out lately } so i think to myself i will finally drag myself to the nearest Starbucks to get my Ice Chocolate, Ice Vanilla Latte, Java Chip Frappe or a hot Mocha but my plans fell through when it start to rain so heavy here, so not Starbucks drinks for me today { sob sob sob sob } well i guess i have to wait till Friday when i will be attending Starbucks Bugis Village Coffee Presentation to get my drinks { not sure i can wait that long hehehehe } oh not only im like craving for a Starbucks drinks, I'm craving for MacDonald's Oreo MacFlurry hehehehehe


Oh i missed Desperate Housewives and Nip/Tuck last night due to my medications which makes me drowsy and sleepy after few minutes of taking them { god been missing a lot of my favourite show because of this } oh i missed Ugly Betty too ..... So from now onwards i will take my medications right after i watched all of this show, oh channel 5 have started to show the trailer of Grey's Anatomy Season 3 { can't wait for that to be shown }


Cheers




No comments: