Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday, 24th March, 1235pm, 2007

Well yet another Saturday comes by and just that i felt that slowly but surely I'm getting the feeling that I'm not kinda excited when the weekend comes coz in previous times i will get excited when weekend comes coz its time to party and go wild and get drunk but now I'm like kinda like staying at home and just chill and rest { maybe i stay at home to much already that's why hehehehehehe } kinda missed going out no doubt about it but maybe its due that now Andrew is working office hours { coz when he was working on shift work we still can go out on the weekdays } and Gabby too busy with his flights and I'm getting sick so i think that's the reason which I'm ok with { i think hehehehe }


So what's my plan for today ????? Well i guess I'm going to stay at home and get more rest since i was out the whole day yesterday but we shall see if anything comes up later, maybe i will meet up with my cousin for coffee or maybe meet up with Gabby { he is sleeping now coz he just got back from his flight this morning } so lets see later ..... Did not get that much pictures yesterday so thought of going to take some if I'm going out later but at least i got took a picture of Alen { he is so cute in that white robe he wore at the Coffee Presentations yesterday } which i had post it on my blog so go and look and tell me if you think he is cute { hint hint hint Gabby hehehehehe }


Ok got to go and have my shower now so i will be back later to update more and maybe more pictures too ..... Ciao


Cheers

1 comment:

gabby said...

VERY CUTE!!! bring him out!!!! hahaha... =P