Friday, March 30, 2007

Its Raining .....

Its raining quiet heavy right now over at my side with thunder and lighting too, its been raining for past few days already which is good coz it won't be so hot outside but since its raining I'm stuck indoors right now in which I'm not complaining since i have been staying at home for almost 1 month now, so I'm kinda happy to be staying at home even though its hot or raining hehehehehe .....


Oh been drinking Essence Of Chicken lately all thanz to my mum, she got it for me so that i will not get restless or tired and at least get back my energy and i tell you its not nice at all hehehehe but she already got a pack for me so i have no choice but to drink it everyday and also i had finish with my medications so i don't feel sleepy now since i no need to take it anymore, oh since I'm doing ok now my mum asked me to start to learn how to pray { i was like huh ????? PRAY ????? Hmmmmm when was the last time i pray ????? } so she is going to get some books on how to learn how to pray for me later when she goes out with my dad .....


Ok I'm going to have my shower now, yes i have not shower since i wake up this morning hehehehe too lazy la but not my dearest mum is nagging at me to shower so i have to do what she is asking me to do if not she will keep on nagging at me hehehehehe ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: