Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boring Day Yet Again / The Dance Floor .....

Yet another boring day for me, was thinking of going out since its not raining but was kinda lazy to do so and i actually don't know where to go too so i guess I'm going to stay at home yet again and do nothing but rest, rest and more rest ..... :)


Well maybe i will go to my nearby MacDonald's to get my Oreo MacFlurry which i had been craving ever since 3 days ago hehehehehe, just had my regular breakfast of toasts and hot Milo and now sitting beside my window writing this post and thinking should i go for my shower after this { kinda lazy to shower hehehehehe } kinda lonely recently, have not been contacting or smsing Andrew for nearly 3 days now { well guess he is too busy with his new work } Jaslyn is busy with her new job too but at least we get to msn whenever she is free and Gabby is flying to Amritsar today and the rest I'm not sure what they are doing


Oh today got The Dance Floor { don't know why they need a full week of voting for ????? } the reason I'm watching it in the 1st place is that 1 of my friends is in the top 10 { she is Yanni from the group Soul Fusion } we used to dance at the same dance school not too long ago so if not of her i won't even watch this show coz the hosts are damn bloody boring, who in their mind would cast The Flying Dutchman as a host { this show is supposed to be hip, cool, hype and groovy which he is not } and as for Jade Seah, it does not mean that you are pretty that mean you look good on tv or you can be a great host { please there are even others who is not pretty but they can host well } and last but not the very least there is Glen Ong, hmmmmmm where should i start with this guy ?????


Ok got to go now, mum nagging at me to have my shower so i will see you guys later then .....


Cheers

No comments: