Friday, March 30, 2007

Cloudy Friday .....

Just woke up from a nap, was up at about 8am this morning but when back to sleep after i took my breakfast and medications and now waiting for my mum to cook lunch so i can eat my medications again, it looks like its going to rain soon here, its very cloudy and its getting dark by the minute .....


My next doctor appointment was set for next Tuesday at 340am { lucky its not in the morning like the last appointment i have to be there at 9am } so that's the day when i will get to know when my operations would be held, i just can's wait to get all this over and done with so i can go back to my normal life and start getting a job { god since i got this illness i have been staying at home for like a month plus } and its not fun at all, well most of my friends say that i have been losing weight and i look skinny by the day so i have been eating non - stop since i got nothing to do at home hehehehehe but i still look skinny { i hate it when people tell me I'm skinny } so once I'm done with my operations and i fully recover i will start to eat more, took vitamins, most likely take some weight gainer, start to go back to the gym and ever since I'm sick i have cut down on my drinkings, smoking and clubbing in which I'm kinda proud off, as you should have known from my pasted post that I'm not getting excited whenever the weekends comes anymore, not like last time can't hardly wait for the weekends so that i can go and party and have fun with my best friend hehehehehe


So its Friday today and I'm feeling chilled out in a way, feel like staying at home and just rest and chill with my mum { yes my mum hehehehehe } and play with my neighbour son and the baby my aunt is taking care off so now i think there is a lot of things i can do at home if i think of it hehehehehe, yeah my mum finally finish cooking lunch and she is now going to make some fruit juice for me to drink after i had have my lunch { its great to be sick coz my mum really knows how to take care of me hehehehe } ok got to go and have my lunch now so i will see you guys later if i got any updates ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: