Saturday, April 7, 2007

You Should Be Dancing .....

Yet another Saturday I'm staying at home { actually I'm kinda happy that I'm at home and not out partying away } and just chilling while having a very cold Ice Lemon Tea right now, just finish watching A Walk To Remember on channel 5 just now and it was so romantic, touching and sad { i cry at the end of the show } if you don't know what movie this is it star Mandy Moore and Shane West { he is oh so ever cute } she die at the end of the show that's why its so sad ..... :(


Now they are showing Monster's Ball starring Helly Berry { she won an Oscar for this show } but I'm not of a Helly Berry kinda fan so I'm giving this show a missed and now checking what movies i can watch on http://www.alluc.org/ maybe a comedy or animated movie would be nice, had an overdose of romantic movie for 1 day already so need some movie to cheer me up hehehehehe ..... :)


Ok decided to watch Honey { starring the ever sexy Jessica Alba } even though i had watched it like a million times but it never fail to make me feel like dancing whenever i watch this show and always thinking if only i can dance like those in the movie { not that I'm not a good dancer but not as good as them hehehehe } maybe i will go back to my dancing school when I'm all settle down { yeah i think i will do that } here i come uncle Lionel hehehehe ..... :)


Ok i got to go now, going to watch my Honey and continue watching the rest of the episodes of Popular so i will update more i guess tomorrow then so goodnight all ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: