Monday, April 9, 2007

No Jobs ?????

Woke up early today to get the papers to look for jobs but to my surprised i found out there is not much jobs available on today papers so now i have to wait for Wednesday and Saturday to look for jobs coz this two days is when lots of jobs available, can't wait to start to send my CV and going for interviews again { at least i can get out and not stay at home hehehehe }


The weather is kinda cloudy today so not sure if its going to rain or not, just had my breakfast and now having a smoke while looking out my window and saw this cute guy crossing the road hehehehehe and i was at West mall last night with my cousin and found out that there is a lot of gays and gay's couple staying around here and some of them are cute and good looking { my cousin was kinda like asking why are they gay coz they are so cute and good looking hehehehehe }


Watched Ugly Betty last night and was quiet disappointed that on last night show, my favourite character Justin { he is Betty nephew } was not in it but as always the show was good and funny { wish i can work in that environment, always like the fashion line } but its just a dream which won't come true { hehehehehe }


Ok got to go now, going to look at the papers again maybe i got missed something you never know so i will be back later for more updates ..... Ciao


Cheers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised u like a job in the fashion line.. Their nvr easy to get anyways.. Haha.. Unless u got contacts..
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

I oso say lor ..... but it wont hurt to try rite ?????

Darthsid said...

ryan:
OMG get a job at Zara or River Island!

Then I can go and get discount from you. =D

Who? said...

Ehhh.. Browse www.jobsdb.com.sg!

Ryan Azri Adams said...

Eh Dick you think very easy to get in is it ????? Wah you win lor ask me to join them just so that you can get discount ..... thanz lor

Ryan Azri Adams said...

Thanz babe i will check it out ..... :)