Monday, April 2, 2007

Its Monday Already ?????

Yet another week had gone by and a new one starting, yes its Monday again and for most people that would be a dreadful day coz they have to go back to work after having the day off on the weekends { been there done that } so cheer up guys nowsaday time passes so fast and when you think about it, its the weekend once again .....


Had a great night sleep last night, guess i was very tired coz i think i sleep right away without have to turn here n turn there, listening to music, read a book etc etc etc { things that make you get to sleep faster hehehehehe } so what was i doing yesterday that makes me feel so tired and sleepy and makes me sleep right away and woke up a bit late then always ????? Well i had a movie marathon { hehehehehehe } let me see i watched The Prince And Me, The Covenant, Alice In Wonderland { YES that Alice In Wonderland hehehehehe }, White Chicks and follow by Ugly Betty and American Next Top Model yeah that's all i think hehehehehe, gosh the more i watched Ugly Betty the more i like the show and the young boy who played Betty's nephew { he is so funny, cute and GAY hehehehehehe } so can't wait for the next episode this coming Sunday .....


Ok tomorrow is my final check - up and then i will know when is my operations going to be held, feeling kinda nervous and happy at the same time coz nervous that i know I'm going for an operations and happy that its soon going to be over and done with so that's tomorrow and as for what's my plan for today i think I'm going to stay at home yet again and just chill and get more rest since i have my check - up tomorrow and oh watch The Amazing Race later in the evening since i missed watching it Live just now { was kinda lazy to wake up since i know they going to show it again later hehehehehe } so now I'm just sitting in front of my laptop drinking my milk and waiting for my mum to cook lunch { she always cook lunch very early } so that's all for now will come back with more updates later in the day ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: