Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Where You Go ?????

After so long that i have not come down to Starbucks Bugis Village and when i did i found out that all of them is not working today coz they are having yet another store meeting at Starbucks Fullerton later but lucky Mus is working at least I'm not all alone here ..... Found out that some of them will be here around 4 plus but I'm meeting my mum and aunts at Geylang later so i told them that i will meet them tomorrow instead .....


Oh got an offer from a friend to work at Insomnia but i don't think I'm ready to work in bars, pub or clubs yet even though he offer me a good salary but I'm just not that ready to say goodbye to my night - life yet { i have to work from 9pm to 6am and its 6 days week } so i turn it down, hmmmmmm looks like its going to rain yet again so I'm thinking if i should stay here or go and meet up with my mum and aunts at Geylang later or maybe can meet with Andrew since his office is just nearby ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: