Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hmmmmm .....

Got today's paper this morning again and yet again there is nothing for me, well Jaslyn asked me to check www.jobsdb.com.sg and i might say there is a lot of jobs to choose from but have to look carefully before i send any CV's and read carefully of what their requirements ..... This Dick asked me to work for Zara or River Island so that he can get discount { so irritating la he hehehehe } but actually i don't mind working for both of this places if they don't send me to work at VivoCity I'm fine with that, actually my cousin had a friend working for Zara in the office side so i might asked her friend to recommend me ..... :)


So i guess I'm staying at home today, well at least i can watch The Dance Floor later { missed it last week } the reason I'm watching it is not that the groups who is still in the competitions is damn bloody good but just to see if my favourite group is still in it { Soul Fusion } so people please vote for them ..... :)


Ok got to go now, going to have my late lunch and then i might come back or maybe go and get some rest and sleep which i have been doing for the past a month plus so later ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: