Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm Baaaccckkk .....

Gosh its been a while that i have not update my blog { kinda missed it so badly } well if you all want to know why i have not update any post for so long is because i got sick yet again, so i have been going in and out from the hospital for the past few weeks or so and so now the doctor have giving me the green light that i can go home and have a good rest which I'm going to do so cause I'm sick and tired of getting sick and going in and out from the hospital so I'm going to stay at home and rest and finish all of my medications and no hard work or what so ever until i get fully recover and fit to continue with my normal lifestyle { but have to cut down on my partying, smoking and drinking } kinda missed going to Tantrics and dance the night away { its going to be 4 weeks now that i have not been to Tantrics } well maybe next week when I'm fully recover i will make my way down with Andrew ..... :)


So what have I've been doing while i was resting at home ????? Watched movies of cause hehehehe what else can i do right ????? So i have watched Meet The Robinson { the show is so cute } , Clueless { every time i watched this show it always reminds me of a friend that past away sob sob sob } , Wild Hogs { not that kinda of a funny movie } , Cruel Intentions { god Ryan Philippe is go drop dead gorgeous in this movie } , John Tucker Must Die { must i say anything about this movie ????? hehehehe } , Meet Joe Black { god i just melt when when Brad Pitt was licking the peanut butter from the spoon } , Monster House { yet another cute animated movie } and finally i watched all the 4 Harry Potter's movies { I'm a die hard fan of Harry Potter } can't wait for the next 1 to be out hehehehe so that's all the movies that i have time watching while staying and resting at home, not that much right ?????


So now I'm back i will keep on posting more updates so till then ..... Ciao


Cheers
P/S : I'm fine Dick thanz for the concern ..... :)

No comments: