Sunday, April 1, 2007

Cloudy Sunday .....

Yeah i woke up a bit late today { been waking up early for the past few weeks already and I'm kinda happy that i woke up late this morning and i had a early night last } so i think i had a good night sleep hehehehe but now since I'm up as always i got nothing to do coz I'm all alone at home right now { well i used to be happy to be at home all alone coz i can do whatever i want but now i can't } just had my breakfast of Roti Prata { been a long time i had one } with milk and now I'm just chilling out surfing and listening to some new songs that i had downloaded hehehehe


It looks like its going to rain here, well if its going to be raining here i guess I'm going to be staying at home today so i was thinking to go and get some snacks and stuffs so i can enjoy it while i watched some DVDs or movies from www.alluc.org, so i guess i better go and shower and go and get the stuffs before it start to rain { don't like carrying an umbrella around } so i shall go now and will be back later to update more ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: