Saturday, April 7, 2007

Stay Home Saturday .....

Its raining again here and its quiet heavy with thunder and lighting too but i guess its quiet ok at least its not burning hot outside I'm cool with it ..... I was kinda shocked to know that its only 3pm right now { i thought its already like 5 plus } so as always after the movies i when to shower and had my late lunch and now I'm like chilling out in my room and doing some thinking and some soul - searching and since I'm not going for the operations and I'm recovering well i will start looking for a job this coming Monday { hope i get a job soon } so that i can pay all my DEBTS and not depending on my friends to pay for me when ever we go out and so that other people won't say bad things about me { like I'm making used of my friends etc etc etc } so wish me luck hehehehehehe .....


Heard a lot of people talking bad things about me recently and I'm kinda sad that some of them were supposed to be my friends { closed friends i might add } but i don't really care coz they can say whatever they want coz i really can't be bother about all this shit ..... What i concern now is to get a job and continue with my normal life and be surrounded with my friends who is there for me not matter what happen or what people say about me coz they are the ones that are truly my friends .....


Oh later channel 5 is showing A Walk To Remember { starring Mandy Moore } like this show a lot coz its a romantic and there is a sad ending ..... Ciao


Cheers








No comments: