Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Are They Really Your Friends ?????

Found out last night that there are some people talking bad things about me and some of them are actually some of my closed - friends, yeah my own friends is talking bad stuffs about me so whats that's tells me and you ????? Well actually i know about all this but its just me I'm a soft - hearted kinda guy and won't go to that person and confront him / her about what they have been telling people about me .....


So i will just let them be, if they want to talk bad things about me go ahead and say coz i can't be bother about all things stupid things, to me i want to get well soon and find a good job and continue with my life ..... I actually wonder what makes them say all this about me ????? What have i done to them so that they can do this to me, shouldn't friends stick to each other no matter what happen and always there for each other ????? Well that's what I'll do if one of my friends is in trouble or feeling down but you know sometimes its just human nature to say something bad to a person even though its your friend you are talking about but I'm kinda curious why they just don't come up to you and say it face to face ????? Are they scared to tell you straight to your face ????? They only talk but no action ????? Or they are only be your friends when you are healthy, when you got money, a good job etc etc etc ????? Or they are just not a friend to start with ?????


Ok so what ever it is, I'm just going to be myself and make myself healthy and get a job and lead my own life and don't bother what other people say about me so go ahead then ..... Ciao


Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.. Human natures like jealousy, greed and attention seeking.. MAkes ppl wanna talk bad bout others.. MAyb u should try doin some self-reflection or mayb its ya "frene" that cant except u 4 hu u are.. Dun worry.. Ur not a bad person.. Mayb they juz meant it as a joke but odas see it the wrong way?
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

Well i have come to the point in my life that i cant be bother of wat ppl wan to say abt me even tho its my so called friends r toking abd things abt me coz i got other better things to think abt n do so let them say wat they wan to say as long at the end of the day im happy, healthy and have my REAL friends ard me thats all i ask n wan in life ..... :)