Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Soul Fusion Rockzzzzzz .....

I'm at McDonald's Marina Square right now waiting for Andrew to finish talking to the manager's of Giordano here { got some problems to settle } and now I'm wondering which group was been eliminated from The Dance Floor, as long my friend { she is from the group Soul Fusion } was not kick out that's fine with me, been kinda pissed with the voting coz for the past 2 weeks in a row they were at the bottom 3 { like hello they are the best group in the competition lor } but lucky a friend told me that they are still in it but he don't know who was eliminated coz he did not catch the 1st 15 minutes of the show { hope its E Square or Vas and Pris was eliminated } they are horrible, even my younger cousin's can dance better then them hehehehehe


So please vote for Soul Fusion coz you won't get it wrong, even the judges like them { enough said } so Soul Fusion all the way ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: