Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Afternoon .....

It's been a while that i have not been going to my grand mum's place, so i decided to go there today coz all of my aunts and cousins will be there coz they are helping up with my cousin wedding which will be held next month { yet another cousin getting married } lucky for me none of my aunts or my grand mum ask me when will be my turn hehehehehe ..... :)


it was kinda hot when i was on my way to my grand mum's place but now it looks like its going to rain any minute now, now I'm looking at all my aunts and cousins doing the stuffs and I'm here just looking at them and lucky for me that i brought my laptop with me so i can continue downloading my stuffs, listen to songs and watch some movies from www.alluc.com , which i have watched most of it there hehehehe ..... :)


And one of my cousin that i hate most is here too, god can't stand her at all . She is so all to herself { she thinks she is good, clever, likable and that she thinks that she is beautiful, she don't know that she is ugly and fat hehehehe }


Ok got to go now going to eat very hungry already so i will update more later ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: