Sunday, April 8, 2007

Good Sunday Morning .....

Got up early this morning at about 830am just to find out that my parents are going to JB together with my aunties and they are leaving soon so i guess i got the whole house to myself for today { yeah, yippee, hurray } so now I'm making myself my own breakfast ..... :)


So what have i plan for myself today ????? Well going to chill at home for the time being while i wait for my cousin to wake up and then we will going to Westmall Or IMM, just want to chill out with her so if we are going to Westmall then we will eat at Pastamania and if we going to IMM i want to get the Chocolate Banana Cake from Secret Recipe { been craving for that since last week hehehehehe } and also been craving for Famous Amos but don't think we want to go all the way to Jurong Point { too far } and i don't think IMM got Famous Amos so i guess it have to wait yet again, the weather is kinda good today looks kinda hot but at least its not raining { that will spoilt our plan } and lets hope it stays that way ..... :)


Ok im going to get ciggies now so i will see you late if i got more updates to post so for now ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: