Thursday, February 8, 2007

There Yet Again .....

Well i told myself that i won't go to Vivocity anymore, unfortunately i make my way back there just now coz i had to meet Tramaine there coz its near her place and being the kind hearted that i m, i say yes ..... So before i went to meet Tramaine at Vivocity, i make my way to Starbuck Bugis Village 1st to put my staffs coz i will be there later coz i need to get some stuffs from my friend, so went i met Tramaine there, we make our way to the Starbuck there and when i went to order us drinks the manager gave me a discount coz im wearing a Starbuck shirt { should wear it more often hehehehehe } so after we finish our drinks we decided to walk around and Tramaine got some stuffs, after buying her stuffs i told her that i want to visit my friend Chris who is working at Tangs there but when we got there his staffs told us that he went for his break and will be back in 20 mins time so we continue walking and trying to find the place that Chris told me that there is a place that sells good donuts , so we went and look for it and to make it worst we only know its at the 2nd level, after going around the place twice we still can't find the place then we finally give up and went to look for Chris at his counter and when we get there i asked him where is the place that sells the donut he told me its at the 2nd level near to Samuel and Kevin so we decided to give it yet another try and we still can't find it untill Tramaine saw this shop which is under renovations and saw that this is the place { after all this searching its under renovations bloody hell lor }

So after the disappointing discovery we decided to head home so Tramaine went to took a bus home i went to the mrt to go to Starbucks Bugis Village, so when i got there i was like so bloody hungry that i don't know what to eat ..... Then after i collected my stuffs from my friend i finally made up my mind to eat from Long John Silver so now im having my dinner with Shima { she is one of the partner here } and she is talking about River Island and saying that the clothes are nice and the models too, by the way poor sally have to wait for Azdhar to finish his meeting so that he can take over from her and she is nagging that her legs are so tired { poor girl } ok la thats all for now and let me finish up my dinner and maybe i will update more later if i got something interesting to write about....hehehehehe

Cheers
P/S : Vivocity is so bloody cold so if you guys decided to go there please bring a sweater along

No comments: