Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Starbucks Bugis Village .....

I would like to take this time to say a big thanz to all the partners and managers from Starbucks Bugis Village for making me feel welcome everytime im there and thanz for inviting me for thier chalet and thanz for making me one of them even tho im not a partner there so here goes { sorry if i missed out someone here }

I would like to thank of coz Azdhar, Sally, Lawrance, Zul, Sue, Shima, Ayu, Sharifah, Izyan, Vincent, Brandon, Melvin, Poh Leng, Alan, Mus and to Dick and Sara from Starbucks Liang Court, i will like to say to you guys thanz for the friendship .....

P/S : even tho Azdhar is going to be transfer out to Parkway Parade i will still keep on going to Starbucks Bugis Village to visit you guys and here i like to give a big thanz to Brandon for always going to my blog and leaving comment there thanz Brandon .....

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa.. Lucky u mentioned.. I tot sara was from sb-ce.. Lol
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

hahahahaha.....well now u know