Friday, February 16, 2007

My Sweet Valentine With My Friends .....

Finally got a laptop bag from Crumpler all thanz from Gabby { got it for my birthday present }
it took him 2 years to get it for me but its ok i understand why he took 2 years to get me my birthday present hehehehehehe

Met Gabby and the rest of the girls at SIM last Wednesday coz they got a cart selling 2nd hands stuffs so since its kinda near my place i went down to pay them a visit and actually got something from one of them, so after that we went down to Wheellock Place coz Gabby wants to send his hp for service and since we are there we went to the Crumpler show and look at some laptop bags and finally we decided on this one, so after we got the bag we went to meet Jaslyn and her Bunny for dinner, we had dinner at Sanur at Centerpoint ..... Well finally saw Bunny in real life and he is not bad as what we saw in the pictures hehehehehe, he looks like a guy just got out of ORD lor and he is quiet sociable and friendly { ok better stop talking about him later Jaslyn angry hehehehehehe }

After dinner we went to the new Starbucks at Orchard Point { memories came back to me coz i used to work there lor } for coffee while waiting for Andrew to finish work so we can go to Tantrics, oh Mel join us for coffee too and after Andrew sms me that meet him there at 1145pm then we make our way there, took the train coz we scared that it will get jammed at chinatown, well we had a great time that night, oh Chris join us for a while coz he is going to Zouk and Mel join him at the end so left Me, Gabby and Andrew drinking away and more drinking hehehehehe
went home at about 530am and slept the whole day { so tired and sleepy } ok la got to go now,going to have my lunch so i might update later so cheers

Cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another night of partying again??? Haha.. Havent found a job yet izzit? Come work at sb-bv.. XD
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

Go back and work for starbuck again????? im happy being starbucks bugis village regular customers hehehehehehe

Who? said...

Ehh! I'm proud of my Bunny! U can keep praising.. No problem! Hahahah!

Ryan Azri Adams said...

eh someone not shy lor lol