Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cancel .....

So my plan for today was cancel due to Sharon's cousins are going to her place later for visiting and dinner so all the plans we make last night had been cancel so i guess its stay home Sunday today hehehehehehe ..... So since I'm going to be staying at home today i decided to watch all the show from www.alluc.org that i can watch before i follow my parents to my aunts place for visiting since I'm not going to James and Sharon place later .....

So from just now i had watched the 1st and 2nd season of The Janice Dickerson Modelling Agency and i can tell you this its so much better then Tyra Banks Americans Next Top Model, its more raw, exciting, open and more skin { if you know what i mean hehehehehe } ..... So now after a short break I'm watching Walk The Line { can't believe that i did not catch it when it was showing in the cinema that time } and if i got the time later i will try to watch The Phantom Of The Opera ......

Cheers

No comments: