Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lonely Week For Me .....

Next week will be a lonely week for me coz Andrew had left to KL this morning, Gabby going to some island in Thailand this coming Monday and Jaslyn will start work this coming Monday too so I'm left all alone sob sob sob, but its ok la at least i can make use of this week to start looking for jobs again and just go to any jobs interviews that there is on that day coz I'm getting bored doing nothing at home and the income is getting low so need a job to have the income coming back hehehehehe

Woke up early again all thanz to the guys replacing the lights and cable in my block, they start doing it like at about 8am and can they do that ????? Its like some people would be still sleeping { that would be me } and its like banging, drilling and throwing things on the floor, i was so pissed that i nearly want to go out and tell the guy doing all those noise off but no point la they will still continue doing it and my mum stop me too, so now I'm awake and fresh and yet again got nothing to do, went to buy today's paper to look for jobs but as always there is nothing, out of many jobs advertise today { Saturday is the best day to look for jobs coz there will be a lot of advertisements in the paper } i only have 2 to send my CV too, how exciting right ?????

So well I'm just going to send my CV and just chill at home and wait to watch Pesta Perdana later at 830pm on Suria so till then back to watching tv shows or movies at http://www.alluc.org/ hehehehe ..... So later

Cheers

2 comments:

gabby said...

dun miss me too much k? haha.. i hope u will have gd news tat u got a job when i come back from koh phangan (yes, tats the some island in thailand tat i m going to). =)

Ryan Azri Adams said...

hahahaaha....okie dokie