Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai .....

Happy Chinese New Year to all of my friends celebrating it, like Andrew, Sharon, Gabby, Jaslyn, Allen, James, Kelen, Chris and to all the Chinese partners of Starbucks Bugis Village .....

Had my reunion dinner at my ah mah place last night and its kinda funny coz they set up 3 tables, 1 for the whole family, 1 for all my cousins and 1 for us the halah corner hehehehehe, we had steamboat for dinner and there is beer and liquor but sadly i can't have it lor coz my mum was there { oh if you guys don't know by now that I'm from a mix parentage, dad chn and mum mly } so after dinner me and my cousins was talking what to do and some of them say they are going out and some say they want to play mahjong { i was more into playing mahjong } but at about 1015pm Andrew sms me and say that they are going out and meeting at Tantrics at about 1130pm so when i reached there the place was so packed that i decided to wait outside for them, when Andrew reached we both waited for Sharon outside then finally she sms Andrew that she is already inside so we make our way in there and its not a pleasant walk all the way to the toilet hehehehehe

So after we found a nice spot we order our drinks from my dear Desmond, we just stand there and drinks and dance and when a bunch of guys left and leave us a sit we fasterly grab it and just sat there, oh while we were standing Sharon asked whether we want to go karaoke since its too packed and we say ok so when it was about 1am we make our way to PartyWorld at Orchard Road and sing all the way till 5am this morning hehehehehe

Later going to James house followed by Sharon place for dinner and then we going to Tantrics again and hope it won't be too packed tonight and coz its Sunday i don't think it will be that packed la coz some will go to St James or the new place called Play { its where the old Happy used to be } ok im gong to have my lunch now so i will update later or tomorrow .....

Once again wishing you all a very Happy Lunar New Year And Gong Xi Fa Cai .....

Cheers

No comments: