Sunday, February 25, 2007

Andaiku Tahu .....

Last night, while chilling with my cousin in my room i got to listen to a Malay song sung by an Indonesian group called " Unggu - Andaiku Tahu ", its about someone knowing that his time is up and was thinking about all the sin's he had and asking god to prolong his life so that he can repent before he die. The song and the lyric was so hunting until i stop whatever i was doing at that moment and just listen to it, it actually gave me gossebums while i listen to it and a feeling of, is it a sign for me to do the same thing { not that i got lot's of sin's la hehehehehehe } but the effect of the song and lyric really make me wonder till now while I'm writing this post, the song still keeps playing in my mind ..... God its been a long time a song had an impact on me and it scared me sometimes when it happen so if you guys got the chance to listen to this song, tell me what you think about it ok .....

No comments: