Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Morning .....

Was up at 8.45am this morning just to catched the live telecast of the 49th Grammy's Awards and boy was i was in for a boring and disappointing morning of my life, not only the performance was so boring and not exciting at all { except for Mary J Blige hehehehehe } it really make me want to go back to sleep but i was so wide awake till i can't go back to sleep so i watched the whole show with dismay and regret of making myself wake up so bloody early just to watched it .....

Well ok its not that boring like hell la, at least some of my favourite won { like Justin Timberlake, Carrie Underwood and of coz my Mary J Blige } and congrats to country group The Dixies Chick for winning the major awards like Best Album, Best Song and Record Of The Year and thank god James Blunt did not win anything { don't like him and don't like that song too } and was so happy to see my gerl Jennifer Hudson too and also to my shocked Scralet Johansson is going to cut an album, like hello is like everyone is doing the same old thing here ????? We like have singers going to be actors and now actors are going to be singers ..... Lets see how when her album come out later this year .....

Oh later Starbucks Liang Court is having their Coffee Presentation and i was invited but kinda lazy to go la, told that to Dick and he keep asking me to come { hehehehehe } well see my mood la ok Dicky { hehehehehehe }

Ok later

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol.. I was sleeping like a baby that morning.. XD
But i missed the whole thing -_-"
BrAnDoN