Monday, February 5, 2007

Back To My Favourite Place .....

Its been a week that i have not been to Starbuck Bugis Village and i really missed this place and the partners ..... the last time im here were last saturday to count the votes for their awards thingy, met Dick here but he had to go already, was here just to pass an invitation for his store coffee presentations next monday the 12th of Feb .....

Now im just sitting here with my drink and waitting for Andrew to sms me wheather we are meeting for dinner or not, lucky i know all the partners here so i won't be lonely coz they will come to me on thier breaks and chat or go smoke with me or and i was invited to thier chalet last monday and it was so fun, played a lot of games and Lawrance, Sara, Poh Leng and Me played mahjong for 2 nights in a row and i won $25 bucks { my mentor should be proud of me hehehehehe }

Well nothing much happen after the chalet, went back and went out on wednesday with Andrew and Gabby then i fell sick so i stayed at home the rest of the week ..... Ok i think thats all for now got nothing to write actually let me see what happen later tonight and i will post more updates soon...... ciao

cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OmG! u only wrote bout the mahjong thingy 4 our chalet.. Lol.. Btw.. heard u saw something there..
BrAnDoN

Ryan Azri Adams said...

hahahahahahaha......its just a short post la Brandon later i will write the full post and the encounter i had with something that is out of this world.....lol