Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another Gay Movie .....

Just watched Another Gay Movie and was laughing my socked off, watch it at Tantrics the other night but too bad they show the movie without the sound so now I'm enjoying the whole show hehehe, the actor's in it was kinda cute and kinda hot except the sissy one { hehehehehe }

So now I'm just waiting for my dad to come back from work so that we can go to my ah mah house to have our reunion dinner there, it start to rain here and guess what all the shop near my place all had closed and lucky got 7-11 here if not don't know where to go to get ciggies, tibits etc etc etc ..... Ok i think I'm going to watch yet another movie since my dad just call and say that he will be a bit late, so i guess i got a bit more time to watch yet another movie all thanz to www.alluc.org hehehehehehe ..... Ok later


Cheers

No comments: