Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday Night At Home .....

Its confrim im staying home for tonight even tho its a Saturday night tonight ..... Well im actually ok with that coz i don't feel like going out and i got a wedding to go tomorrow { don't want to look hang over at the wedding would i????? } and also Andrew did not sms me asking me out so i guess its a stay home saturday night for me ..... So since im going to be at home i decide to check whats on tv and to my dissmay there is nothing to watch at all ..... There are like showing this b-grade movie called ' Hole ' like hello can someone tell me what's this movie about and have you ever heard of this movie before in the 1st place ??????

So its goodbye tv and hello radio, at least they are playing good, groovy and party listening song so i can just like imagine im in the club with my friends and just dance away { like ya } oh Fahmi just sms me asking how i m doing, guess he is bored and want to ask me out, so just reply him back and now waitting for him to reply me back ..... Ok seriously im starting to get bored now { hehehehehe } and itchy to go out .....

Ok got to go now, going to have my dinner so i will be back later if im not going out { hehehehe }

Cheers

No comments: