Sunday, January 7, 2007

Lazy Sunday .....

Today is Sunday the 7th of Jan 07 and its 12pm sharp .....

Just woke up and feeling like crap coz i know i will be very bored and nothing to do, but at least i got the whole house to myself because my parents left to JB in the morning together with my little cousin to visit my sister there { actually my little cousin force my dad to bring here there so she can play with my nieces }

So now im surfing the net and doing my stuffs with a cup of Milo and listening to some great RnB songs { yeah RnB rulezzzzzzz } , was chatting with Sue a just now, she is going to be a wife soon { next sunday actually } so congrats Sue and Pian hope both of ypu will last till the end of time { cheers } and now chatting with Mia { been a long time have not chatting with her } oh and one of my gerlfriend is at the SIA interview now hope she pass the 1st round { cross fingers for her }
was supposed to go out last night with Andrew but last minute it got cancel due to andrew's bf called him to come back home after work { dont like his bf hehehehe } so i end up watching Underworld on channel 5 and at about 1230am my cousin sms me asking me if i want to go out drinking with her at a nearby place so we when and had a few drinks and chat a bit. Got back at around 3plus, took a quick shower and when to sleep .....

Ok la thats all for now, im going to go and shower and have my lunch and later i might come back and tell you my predictions for the Golden Globes Awards ......

Cheers

No comments: