Monday, January 15, 2007

Finally Its The Finals .....

Yeah finally its here, the final of So You Think You Can Dance and im like so excited and cant wait to watch it later and i hope my Travis will win lor { he is so cute hehehehehehe } So today is a stay home monday for me, even my mum ask me to go and visit my cousin coz he fell from his bike i told her no coz i want to watch So You Think You Can Dance lor so i tell her let's go tomorrow since its Tuesday and got nothing great to watch on tv anyway { hehehehehe }

Oh Tramaine is back and just saw her online and she told me she keep on calling me but cant get hold of me, so i told her that i have change my hp number and was trying to tell her before but she kinda busy and now she is busy talking to ray coz ray got some problems so she will sms or call me later ..... Oh tomorrow The Golden Globe Awards at 9am, so cant wait for that also so going to try to sleep early later so that i can wake up on time to watch it even tho its going to show it again in the evening but i always like to watch the live telecast { go Jennifer Hudson and Leonardo DiCaprio } ok i guess thats all for now, will update more if anything comes up so ciao

Cheers

No comments: