Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Finally Some Call Back .....

Well i went for this interview as a sales executive just now at the Singpaore Post Center and it went well but the bad thing was the interview will last till thursday so i have to wait untill friday to know the result whether i get the position or not { hate waitting lor but what to do } so after the interview i when back home and to make it worst it start to rain yet again but lucky the mrt station was just beside .....

So when i got home as always my mum asked me how it goes and i told her everything and she told me just hang in there and dont give up hope { love you mum } then suddenly i got yet another call back from this company called eFusion Pte Ltd asking me to go for an interview tomorrow at 11am, so i guess my luck in job hunting is kinda paying off with some of the companies calling me back for an interviews ..... Just got an sms from Jaslyn complaining about her new job and how tired she was for the whole day { poor girl } so now im just chilling in my room listening to the radio and its playing James Blunt's ' Your Beautiful ' hate that song so much, so while im listening to that song i keep looking at the watch coz later at 9pm channel 8 is showing my favourite chinesse drama call ' The Peak ' cant wait for it lor hehehehehehe

Ok la thats all for now will update more later if i got something to tell la { hehehehehehe }

Cheers

No comments: