Monday, January 22, 2007

Defined Friendship ?????

Define the meaning of the word ' Friendship ' .....

What does friendship means to you ?????

Do you chose who you want to be your friends ??????

Do you be friends with someone just becoz they are your friend's friend ?????

Do you have to act nice to someone just becoz they are good to you but you just don't like them ?????

Are you the 1 that always call or sms asking how they are doing all the time ?????



Well this are some of the issue me and my bestfriend was talking about last night when we suddenly think about all those " friends " that we used to hang out with but now they just dissappeared without a trace, well its kinda sad to know that they don't value friendship like we do, to them is like they forgot about OLD friends when they have NEW friends and when they are in a new enviroment, so my question now is do you still consider them as friends ?????

Well to me they are not and from now on im not going to be the one that keep on calling and smsing them asking how they are, how they are doing etc etc , if they still think that im still their friend then its up to them to show some efford to show that they still care and still want to be friends so to hell with all this people coz i really don't give a damn about them anymore, if they want to be my friend then they are the one that call or sms me asking me how i m and how im doing .....

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey BranDon here... I AGREE with wad u said... Friends NEVER forget friends!!! XD