Thursday, January 4, 2007

Interview On the 3rd And 5th ONLY .....

Well i was supposed to go for my interview at River Island today at 1pm so i asked Sara to join me coz i dont want to go alone so we make plans to meet at 1230pm at Somerset mrt { well both of us were late } so when finally i was there we go to the the venue of the interview just to realised that the interview was on the 3rd AND 5th so both of us were like WTF .....

So now i have to go there yet again tomorrow, so i think i will send my CV la so if they keen on me then they will call and ask me to go for the interview so now me and sara are now at Starbucks Bugis Village chilling and now she is tell me about this funny complaint letter to the principle { damn funny lor }

ok la thats all for the time being will update more later .....

CHEERS

No comments: