Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday Monday Monday .....

Well i always looking forward to monday coz my favourite dance show ' So You Think You Can Dance ' is on but sadly the finale was last week and if you guys still don't know how won { its Benji } where on earth have you guys been all this while, so since its already over monday would be just a normal and boring night yet again { missed watching all the dance moves } oh by the way we also have that kind of show now and its called ' The Dance Floor ' and i watched the 1st show last night and its quiet the boring show and most of the dance group were all doing hip-hop dancing { what's new in singapore right ????? } so i don't think i will be watching the reason of that show .....

On msn with Andrew now and we decided to go out later at night to Tantrics for some drinks and some dancing and just to let go { let go is a term we used to say to get high and drunk hehehehehehe } so i think i will leave home early and go to Starbuck Bugis Village to chill 1st while waitting for Andrew to finish work later coz i don't want to be at home when my dad is back from work co he will nag and nag of me going out so late at night { worst then my mum lor at least she will just keep quiet and ask me not to drink to much } ...... LOVE U MUM

Ok la me got to go now, hungry la need to go and have my lunch so i will update more later when im at starbucks, might meet up with Tramaine if she is not too lazy to meet up with me la so ciya ..... ciao

Cheers

No comments: