Saturday, January 6, 2007

Life Sucks .....

Just got up for a short nap and my bestfriend Andrew sms me and the sms says ' Life Sucks and Boring ', well then i reply him back ' well whats new ' ..... Me and him has always have this issue about being bored and always had that kind of thinking that our life really sucks big time .....

Well to me his life is ok la, got a career, a stable job, earn enough etc etc not like me, till now still have not even found a job yet { my life sucks big time lor and not his } so after that sms from him it make me thinking, are we the ones that make our life suck or is it just mother nature that sometimes in our life it make you think that life sucks and you dont feel like staying alive anymore and just end it ?????

Well maybe thats a good idea huh just end it so you no need to think about life anymore, think about work, money etc etc, well thats just a suggestions that i wont even think of doing it { hehehehehe } so after writting this i start to feel bored and nothing to do ..... Shall i go back to sleep or go and watch tv which in the 1st place got nothing to see, watched some dvds or just surf the net untill im really bored and untill my parents got back from Queensway with my little cousin, at least when they are back i can teach my cousin with her english homework { homework ????? thats a word i have not hear fro a LONG time }

So while waitting i shall just surf and sit beside my window and day dream { hehehehehehe }

Cheers

No comments: