Sunday, January 14, 2007

Congrats To Sue And Pian .....

Just when to Sue's and Pian's wedding at Tampines together with Azdhar and now im at Starbuck Bugis Village waitting for Azdhar to come coz he went back home to leave his car and i think he is late { hehehehehe } Well tot i will see all my friends that long time have not seen yet but when we get there none of them were there, the only one i know was Eddy but he already left when i got there ..... When we got there i was like don't know what to do and where to go so lucky i saw sue's brother and he show me where to seat and the minute we were seated Sue came down and boy was she pretty then when we were done with our lunch we when to say hi to her and took pictures with her while waitting for Pian to come .....

Well i have to say that the decorations was so nice { better then my cousin's wedding } and the food was excellent, the only thing that is off was the music they are playing ,its like karaoke thingy and the song this people singing was like so old untill me and azdhar was like giving faces to each other { hehehehehe } so finally Pian got here and after everything is settle we left and i come to Startbucks Bugis Village .....

Well yet another of my friends got hitch and everytime if i when to a friends or someone's wedding it always got me thinking and wondering what if its me getting married { it would be the end of the world hehehehehehe } coz it got me excited just by looking at the decorations, the clothes they wear etc etc etc but after all that it came to my mind that it wont be happening to me hehehehehehe .....

Ok once again Congrats to Sue and Pian and i hope they will last till foever and ever and ever and ever ..... Love you guys cheers

No comments: