Monday, January 8, 2007

Not A Monday Blues After All .....

Its monday so its time for me to wake up early to go and buy today's newspaper to look for jobs and from all the jobs vacancies only 1 that caught my eyes and its a position of a Sales Executive so when i was about to send my CV to that company i notice that i had got an e-mail from Order Express, a company that i had send my CV last saturday asking me to go to their office tomorrow for an interview. I was kinda happy coz the office was at Singapore Post Center just beside Paya Lebar Mrt and not only that if i got this job, my office will be near Andrew's office too so we can like meet for lunch or coffee etc etc after work like that la.

So its not such a monday blues for me after all coz i kinda guess that none of the companies will call me back to ask me to go for an interviews even tho not all called me back but hei at least 1 call me back im happy with that { better then nothing } so this monday is kinda going so far so good and to top it up later in the evening they are showing my favourite show at the moment ' So you Think You Can Dance ' cant wait for that, so thats all for now, will iupdate more later after i watch the show and also tonight there is a new chinese drama call ' The Peck ' got my Qi Yi Wu and my Elvin Ng so that 1 must watch lor { hehehehehehe } ok later dude ..... ciao

Cheers .....

No comments: