Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Smoke Get's In Your Eyes .....

I have been not smoking for almost 4 months now and since then i have never had the feeling or the urge to smoke until last night, it happen while i was surfing at night then suddenly out of nowhere i felt like having a stick and i nearly wanted to take 1 stick from my dad but i finally decided not to and when to bed so i won't feel to smoke and was i wrong ..... The more i tried to make myself to sleep the more i wanted to smoke so i got up and go and look for some sweets or chocolates to make my urged of smoking to stop so after i had some sweets i finally get myself to sleep and now i don't have to urged of smoking anymore { it would be a waste if i did get a stick from my dad after all this time that i have not been smoking }


So let's hope that the urged won't come back again cause i really wanted to quit smoking ..... ciao


Cheers

No comments: